Home About What your Parish Council does
Communications Working Party
The Communications working party will be leading on all communication related to Hazlemere Parish Council. This includes the website, social media pages and newsletters.
The Role of a Working Party for Hazlemere Parish Council
- To tackle issues as directed by the Council.
- To be task specific and time limited.
- To examine an issue in detail, read reports and related materials, examine options, get advice for the Council.
- To act as experts and/or liaise with experts.
- To make recommendations to Council.
- To explain the recommendations, reasons, options to Full Council by way of a written report.
- To answer questions from the Council.
- No funding or monies to be spent or committed without delegated authority or prior Full Council endorsement.
- To discuss, monitor and keep a watching brief as directed by Full Council.
The Committee members are : Cllr. F Doonican, Cllr. P Fleming, Cllr. P Ruffles and The Clerk